It's Grilling Time ~ An Important Alert
Along with the advent of this my Favorite time of the year comes the ubiquitous presence of the Great American Barbecue. So, in perusing some favorite grilling recipes, I came across an alert about a potential danger that I did not know about.
Many people use those wire bristle brushes to clean the grill. It seems that there have been many people who have found out that they had accidentally ingested some wire bristles from the grill brushes right along with the meat they ate.
They complained about abdominal pain, and throat area pain when swallowing. Subsequent ex-rays and CT scans showed small pieces of wire in their throats or abdomens.
Solution: After cleaning your grill with a wire brush, wipe down the grill with a wet paper towel to make sure that no wire pieces are left. Perhaps, you may want to consider nylon scrubbers or grill "stones" that you can use instead of the wire brushes.
And now, Pass the BBQ sauce , please and enjoy!
Sandy Acevedo ~Your Neighbor in Real Estate ~ Whether it is to buy or sell property
in Riverside or San Bernadino County, I can help!~
If you are interested in learning more about Inland Empire Real Estate, please contact me. I am ready to assist you!
HAFA Certified and I can assist you with foreclosure alternatives.
Sandy Acevedo Cell: (951) 290-8588 BRE #01178979
RE/MAX Masters Realty
14760 Pipeline Av., Chino Hills, Ca 91709