You can cut and trim your tree to fit the “Yard” waste cart and place it out for pick-up on the proper day. The lid must be able to be closed. No ‘flocked’ trees allowed.
Or you can drop off your tree at this location:
- From Monday, December 26 – Saturday, January 14
- Del Norte Regional Recycling & Transfer Station
- 111 South Del Norte Blvd. (between Sturgis Rd. & Fifth St.)
- (Roll-off Container next to buyback center. Enter on Del Norte Blvd.)
- Monday – Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Closed Sundays.
Or you can place your Christmas tree curbside by 6:00 a.m. on your regular collection day - Monday, December 27 – Thursday, January 12 Only!
Please leave your tree out until collected. For trees placed curbside after January 13, there will be a charge of $10 per tree.
- Please remove tree stands, plastic bags, lights, ornaments, nails, tinsel & metal rod supports from trees.
- There will be a charge of $10 per tree for flocked, painted or fire-proofed trees.
Sandy Acevedo ~Your Neighbor in Real Estate ~ Whether it is to buy or sell property
in Riverside or San Bernadino County, I can help!~
If you are interested in learning more about Inland Empire Real Estate, please contact me. I am ready to assist you!
HAFA Certified and I can assist you with foreclosure alternatives.
Sandy Acevedo Cell: (951) 290-8588 BRE #01178979
RE/MAX Masters Realty
14760 Pipeline Av., Chino Hills, Ca 91709