Prudential Realty Sold!
The Announcement yesterday that Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services was sold to Brookfield Residential Property Services for approximately $110 million took many in my office by surprise.
News outlets said the Prudential name will stay with the franchise for the time being, but ultimately Brookfield will develop a new branding strategy. Employees won’t notice any changes and it will be business as usual.
My broker sent out an email last evening saying a lot of the same thing. This is what he said:
1. We will still be Prudential California Realty for at least the next 15 years. It is the best brand in real estate, period!
2. Our relocation company is being merged with Brookfields relocation firm and will be the second largest in the world. Perhaps even better is that our relocation firm will now operate in far more parts of the world than it did yesterday!
3. Nothing will change with anything regarding any of your marketing materials etc. It is simply business as usual.
4. We have the same market share in Ventura County that we did yesterday. You still have the Number 1 market share by sales volume in the area
5. We still have the same leadership that we had yesterday. I was thrilled when I saw that the current President, Earl Lee will be heading up the organization. We have known Earl for over 20 years and he is an awesome guy and a great leader for all of us!
So what have you heard in your offices? Do I need to learn the words to O Canada? lol :)
Sandy Acevedo ~Your Neighbor in Real Estate ~ Whether it is to buy or sell property
in Riverside or San Bernadino County, I can help!~
If you are interested in learning more about Inland Empire Real Estate, please contact me. I am ready to assist you!
HAFA Certified and I can assist you with foreclosure alternatives.
Sandy Acevedo Cell: (951) 290-8588 BRE #01178979
RE/MAX Masters Realty
14760 Pipeline Av., Chino Hills, Ca 91709