Your Neighbor in Real Estate: June 2012

It's Grilling Time ~ An Important Alert

It's Grilling Time ~ An Important Alert

Along with the advent of this my Favorite time of the year comes the ubiquitous presence of the Great American Barbecue. So, in perusing some favorite grilling recipes, I came across an alert about a potential danger that I did not know about. BBQ Safety

Many people use those wire bristle brushes to clean the grill. It seems that there have been many people who have found out that they had accidentally ingested some wire bristles from the grill brushes right along with the meat they ate.

They complained about abdominal pain, and throat area pain when swallowing. Subsequent ex-rays and CT scans showed small pieces of wire in their throats or abdomens.

Solution: After cleaning your grill with a wire brush, wipe down the grill with a wet paper towel to make sure that no wire pieces are left. Perhaps, you may want to consider nylon scrubbers or grill "stones" that you can use instead of the wire brushes.

And now, Pass the BBQ sauce , please and enjoy!


Sandy Acevedo ~Your Neighbor in Real Estate ~ Whether it is to buy or sell property

                 in Riverside or San Bernadino County, I can help!~

 

If you are interested in learning more about Inland Empire Real Estate, please contact me. I am ready to assist you! 

Sandy Nichols HAFA Specialist

 

HAFA Certified and I can assist you with foreclosure alternatives.

 

 

Sandy Acevedo   Cell: (951) 290-8588  BRE #01178979

Email me

View my Blog

RE/MAX Masters Realty

14760 Pipeline Av., Chino Hills, Ca 91709


Click To go to Sandi's Business Page

 

 

     
Comment balloon 5 commentsSandy Acevedo • June 22 2012 09:03AM
It's Grilling Time ~ An Important Alert
share
It's Grilling Time ~ An Important Alert Along with the advent of this my Favorite time of the year comes the ubiquitous presence of the Great American Barbecue. So, in perusing some favorite grilling recipes, I came across an alert about a potential… more